Lee Collver-Richards, M. Ed
Hummingbird Communications, a telesis company, LLC
Post Office Box 174 Laupahoehoe, HI 96764, USA
email@example.com – administrative/consulting/scheduling
firstname.lastname@example.org -web and program information
OUR CONVENTIONS & SHARED AGREEMENTS
Our Shared Agreements.
We're here to create powerful results and transformation from the Heart. These agreements allow us to create and maintain a healthy creative Container for this purpose. By using this site, engaging our programs, you agree to the following:
Confidentiality: All people in this Container and their absolute privacy are sacred. All shares, vulnerabilities, challenges, ideas are respected as confidential to this space and are never to be shared outside of this community or with one another unless asked within the Container.
Wholehearted participation: Show up for yourself and each other 100%. The more you put in the more fun you get out, the better the results. You agree to refrain from being under the influence of any substance when you engage our programs, sessions, or services, including alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, or any other mind- or mood-altering substance. You agree to take 100% radical personal responsibility for whatever is coming up for you or another, and to remain in a loving state of neutral observer. Allowing the wisdom of your sacred precious heart to emerge for you and for others. You agree to be prepared for each collaborative event, completing any research you may be asked at the end of each session and before the next one begins. You commit to arriving on time and attending every session, barring illness or unforeseen circumstance. Many sessions are not recorded and cannot be redone. You agree to keep your website log in, purchases, and zoom links personal and confidential.
Be supportive: This is a criticism, cynicism, advice, judgement, victim, blaming, negativity free zone. Stay curious. Reframe challenges. Be open to receive your highest knowledge and inspiration. Allow your consciousness to expand naturally, with joyful curiosity and wonder. You agree to keep first attention on YOU. Serving YOU first in all ways. Allow your noble needs to be met. You may become aware of unconsciously held wounding throughout this journey and it will be important that you have a system of support such as loved ones to talk to, and a coach/mentor/counselor to speak with if you need additional therapeutic support. You agree you will find and sustain all the support you need for whatever may arise and take good care of you at all times.
Share generously: Your learnings, insights, discoveries, stories, experiences, and celebrations serve everyone here. Sharing reinforces your learnings too. Participate in these sessions 100% present and alert. Aware of your own spiritual guidance system and out of judgement of it or of anyone else. Know and respect the time limits, recognizing a redirect is neither personal nor a judgment, rather a respecting of everyone in and the time we have together.
Ask for what you need: Observe what you need and ask for it. If you are struggling, reach out via email email@example.com or text 1-808-209-0784. Whenever possible, you will be guided to different tools and support currently available. You are also encouraged to share resources you find helpful. Questions open doors. Use them.
No selling or spam: Please don't spam or sell to the group or any individual. Our learning experiences are about focusing upon your individual journey of sovereign empowerment and allowing others the opportunity to do the same. You agree to refrain from offering counseling, healing services, or unsolicited advice to any group members on this journey whether inside or outside of an organized gathering.
Conscious Creation Guidelines
1. Prioritize YOUR passion to choose, know, and commit to its manifestation. Put your heart first in line.
2. Honor your value. Respect yourself and another’s diverse and unique ways of relating.
3. Accept LOVE. Give and receive feedback with compassion and presence.
4. Tease out threads of new thought with mindful awareness. Let your Heart be the driver and the truth-teller. If it’s unkind, it’s probably untrue. Check your inner talk and let it be kinder, gentler, and fiercely aligned with your highest integrity.
5. Know yourself, your “brand”. Commit to delivering your best self consistently. Know you create cultures of excellence. 6. Adopt a growth mindset, a “beginner’s mind”, and learn “like a child”.
7. Cultivate virtues, a unified state of unconditional love, and a spirit of truthfulness, no matter what. Your life matters.
Collaboration: All services are contracted services uniquely designed for every Client. Whether individual, family, business, institution, government agency, or organization. Stand-alone programs are completed independently by Client.
Medical Disclaimer: By willingly participating in any program, series, talks, or services offered by Lee Collver-Richards, Hummingbird Communications, and Guests, you take full responsibility for your outcomes and acknowledge, affirm, and hold harmless Lee Collver-Richards, Hummingbird Communications and Guests. You agree to the following. The information provided through Lee Collver-Richards, Hummingbird Communications, and Guests is not offered or portrayed as medical advice, treatment, prognosis, or diagnosis for any known or unknown physical, mental, or emotional conditions, symptoms, or diseases. It is intended as health education and part of the personal conscious creation of healthy lifestyle choices and the achievement of increased health, wellness, and confident self-realization. Always consult your licensed healthcare practitioner prior to beginning any new exercise, nutrition, or weight-loss program or before altering medication doses, prescribed or otherwise.
Program Series: When you purchase a stand-alone program that you complete independently, it is recommended you schedule your time ahead, following the guidelines suggested in the program.
Returns/Exchanges/Payment Plans: All live sessions are due and payable at time of enrollment. Programs, production, and consulting services are uniquely designed and personalized to align with Client value structures and intentions. Please choose wisely, all programs are nonreturnable, nonrefundable with few exceptions. Once downloaded, programs are licensed to the Client in perpetuity for Client use only. No part or portion of any program may be used in any manner. All materials are copyrighted. Any defective program downloads or playback must be made known within 48 hours of purchase and will be replaced or refunded immediately. Payment plans and discounts may be offered on case-by-case basis. Please ask if you'd like to engage with a payment plan.
Sessions: All live session bookings are final 48 hours prior. Missed appointments may be rescheduled if circumstances are conveyed in a timely manner.
Thank you for your collaboration, contribution, and wholehearted participation in service to peace on Earth, restored climate and natural balance, and the well-being of all life, now and consistently.
OUR SHARED AGREEMENTS
Your provision of your personal information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal information” is information that can specifically identify you. We do not collect personal information unless you submit that information to us. At no time, will we intentionally share, sell, give, or surrender any part or whole of your personal information at any time, unless we are required to do so by the laws governing the State of Hawai’i, the United States of America, and/or the highest laws of conscious, peaceful, true business practices. Categories of personal information we may collect include:
• Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
• Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
Additionally, we may also collect certain other types of information that, along with Identity Data and Contact Data, may be considered and specifically named “personal data” in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), such as:
• Financial Data, which includes credit card, debit card or other payment card details.
• Transaction Data, which includes details about payments to and from you.
• Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, location data, your login data, and device and browser information.
• Profile Data, which includes your username and password, avatar (if you upload one) and other info you share with us on our website.
• Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our website and advertising we serve on those sites.
• Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES” THAT PERTAIN TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions: You may give us your information by registering for programs or services; purchasing programs or services; or contacting us. This includes information you provide when you:
• create an account on our website.
• subscribe to our services, publications, programs, courses, etc.
• purchase product(s) on our website(s)
• request marketing to be sent to you; or
• give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data about you. Some of the ways in which we or our website may collect are further described below:
• Interest-Based Advertising: We may engage third-party vendors to use your information in connection with their own information to deliver targeted advertising to you when you visit our website or other websites. Cookies, described above, may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising is called “behavioral advertising”. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see ads that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the Opt-Out section below.
• Clickstream Data: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. For example, clickstream data can tell the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the website. The website may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how we may tailor our website to better meet the needs of visitors. This information often will be used to improve our website and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will always be anonymous and aggregated and will not intentionally contain any personal information.
INFORMATION USE AND SHARING
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we use information held about you to perform our services and for other purposes outlined below. Specifically, we use your information for a variety of purposes:
• Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter or have entered with you.
• To perform specific services that you have requested. To respond to your direct inquiries.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• To send you marketing materials (see below)
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we may share the information we collect about you with certain third parties in the following ways:
• To use certain services on our website, payment card information may be requested. We may ask you for credit card, debit card, or other payment information. By submitting your payment information through our websites, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers.
• Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them, if we are part of a bankruptcy proceeding or other change in control.
• Third parties to whom we need to share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the website.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
The website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable the way they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those thirdparty services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent information about you from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed; however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach that will affect you and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize information about you (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES OUR ROLE AS DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
Hummingbird Communications, a telesis company, LLC generally acts as the data controller of your information submitted through our website.
If you are situated in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as data controller, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so, please contact us in the first instance. Please see our contact details below in the section titled “Contact Us”. If you are situated in the EU and have a complaint, please contact our privacy manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we will not be able to provide services to you.
LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data:
• Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at email@example.com
• Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering such a contract.
• Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
We also collect personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. • If you register for our services using Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites, we will import your information from those social media sites. • As discussed above, we also obtain information through automated technologies (see section titled “Information Collection”)
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
• Promotional offers from us: We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
• Third-party marketing: We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside our company for marketing purposes. To see how you can opt out of marketing communications, please see the section titled “Opt-Out” found at the bottom of all our email communications. RIGHTS OF EU DATA SUBJECTS Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. you have the right to: • Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.